One of the activities that can be carried out throughout the island is to visit one of the many markets around Menorca. Many of the island’s towns hold weekly daytime and even nighttime markets, be they handcrafted products or even gastronomy. In addition, many are mounted in the summer months.
We leave you some of them, it is possible that the dates change so it is important to inquire at the local councils of the exact dates
– From the first Wednesday in June to the second Wednesday in September (both included): Wednesday, artisan night market, in the old town (from 7pm to 11pm).
– From June 1 to September 30: daily, Calesfonts market, on the central ramp of the port of Cales fonts (from 8 pm to 2 am).
– July and August: on Monday, night market, in Calle de San José (“Sant Josep”) (from 8 pm to midnight).
– Handicraft and agri-food market that takes place every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Plaça d’Espanya.
– Sample of local product and art that takes place every Friday in July and August from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
– From June 1 to September 30: daily, “Capllonch” market, in “Pere Capllonch” street (from 7pm to midnight, Monday to Thursday, and from 5pm to 1am, from Friday to Sunday) .
– From June 1 to September 15: Monday and Friday (the months of July and August also Wednesday), craft market in the square “des Born” (from 7 pm to midnight).
– From June 1 to September 30: daily, Costa Marina market, on “Portal de la Mar” street (from 7pm to 12pm, Monday to Thursday, and from 7pm to 1am, from Friday to Sunday) .
– From June 1 to September 30: daily, summer market in the urbanizations of Cala en Blanes, Cala en Bosc, Cala Blanca and La Serpentona (from 5 pm to midnight).
– June July and August: every Tuesday, night market, in the historic and commercial center of Mahón (from 8 pm to 11 pm).
– From May 1 to October 31: daily street market in the port of Mahón “Pla de Baixamar” (from 10 am to 10 pm).
– From May 1 to October 31: on Tuesday and Saturday, artisan market in Plaza del Carmen (Mahón Market) (from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
– Spring market: from April to June: every Thursday, in the central street “Carrer Nou” in Mercadal (from 10 am to 1 pm).
– Summer market: from July to October: every Thursday, artisanal night market in the streets of the center of Mercadal (from 7pm to 10:30 pm).
– From July to October: every Saturday, agri-food night market in the streets of the center of Mercadal (from 7pm to 10:30 pm).
– Winter market: from January to March: every Thursday, in the central street “Carrer Nou” (from 10 am to 1 pm).
– Autumn market: from October to December: also on Thursdays, also in “Carrer Nou” (from 10 am to 1 pm).
– On Sundays in winter, street market from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Plaza “Pare Camps”.
– From July to October: every Monday, summer market on Calle Mayor and on pl. de la Iglesia de Fornells (from 7pm to 10.30pm).
Es Migjorn Gran
– From June to September: every Tuesday, “Dimarts as Migjorn” market (from 7pm to 11pm).
– From October to December: every Saturday, traveling market “Trial es Migjorn” (from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
– From June to September: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, Punta Prima market on Paseo de s’Arenal (from 5 pm to midnight).
– From July to August: every Friday, “divendres fosquet” market on Calle de San Luis (from 7pm to midnight).