SANT LLUÍS – BINISSAFÚLLER
Villas with sea views in the south of Menorca
Located 300 meters from Binissafúller cove, ten minutes from the picturesque fishing village of Binibeca and 10 kilometers from Mahón.
from March to May,
October and November
LIVING: 190 €
PREMIUM: 210 €
TOP: 240 €
from June 1 to 17 and
from 1 to 30 sep.
LIVING: 275 €
PREMIUM: 320 €
TOP: 370 €
June 18. to Jul 24 and
from August 22 to 31
LIVING: 355 €
PREMIUM: 395 €
TOP: 460 €
from July 25
to August 21
LIVING: 445 €
PREMIUM: 495 €
TOP: 555 €
2 doubles – 1 suite
1 suite – 1 shared
Accommodation / towels
individual per villa
The villas have ...
• Wifi connection (independent per villa)
• Smart TV 42” (international channel)
• Dishwasher and Washing Machine
• Blender and Toaster
• Boiling water (kettle)
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Microwave oven
• Air conditioning / heating
• Ceiling fans (bedrooms)
• Safe (free)
• Hair dryer
• Table, Iron and Clothesline
• House amenities
• Egyptian cotton lingerie
• Bath towels (for 6 people)
• Pool towels (for 6 people)
The kitchen has...
• 10 glasses and 10 glasses of wine
• 10 glasses of Gin Tonic and 10 shots
• 10 large cups and 10 cups of coffee
• 10 soup plates, 10 flat and 10 dessert
• 10 breakfast bowls
• 1 pitcher of water
• 2 Salad Bowls and 1 Fruit Bowl
• 3 pans and 1 oven dish
• 1 Case and 2 Pots
• 1 stainless steel drainer.
• 6 Trivet
• 10 soup spoons, 10 forks and 10 knives
• 10 Dessert Spoons, 10 Dessert Forks
• 6 assorted knives (large bread, etc …)
• 1 potato peeler
• 1 small strainer
• 1 Corkscrew and 1 can opener
• 1 scissors, kitchen tweezers and grater
• Wooden spoons
• Scoop and serving spoon
• Cutting board and slotted spoon
• Pasta delivery man
• Ice bucket for wine
• Kitchen cloths
• Trash can for selection
• Mop bucket, broom and dustpan
Services we can offer ...
– Cots and high chairs available to customers (on request)
– Daily fresh bread and pastries (on request the day before)
– Advice for boat rental
– Courtesy bicycles (subject to availability)
– Extra cleaning (upon request and payment at reception)
– Courtesy shower on the day of your departure
(once they have left the room from 11.00 am and in the event that they have a late check-out).
Services subject to availability and prior notice.
Direction to Sant Lluís and follow the signs to Binissafúller, it is about 11 kilometers, it should not take more than 10 or 15 minutes.
Take the Menorca general road towards Maó and take the detour to the airport, go through Sant Climent and Binidalí until you reach Binissafúller, in total about 55 kilometers that you can do in 40 minutes.
From the airport
On the main road of Menorca in the direction of Maó, it should not take more than 10 or 15 minutes.
We recommend car
You can consult and hire a rental car
The area, its surroundings and shopping...
Binissafúller Roters is a quiet, idyllic and popular urbanization on the beautiful south coast of Menorca, and is the perfect option for those tourists looking to get away from the noise and the more urbanized areas.
500 m. aprox. from Villas Etnia is the fishing village of Binibeca was built in 1972 and, being one of the most touristic places on the island, is completely restored. Its narrow streets and whitewashed houses (which look like they were taken out of a postcard) form a labyrinth in which you will want to lose yourself for a long time.
For your day-to-day shopping you will find a few km. the local supermarket“Sa Botiga” and in Sant Lluís you can find a large area “Eroski”. Shopping in Menorca is a completely different experience, with many independent boutiques and relatively few chain stores.
Binissafúller beach ...
Cala Binissafúller, also known as “Platja de Binissafúller or Binisafua”, is located on the south coast of the island of Menorca, just 5.5 kilometers from the municipality of Sant Lluís, very close to Villas Etnia. The beach, only 50 meters long and 22 meters wide, is characterized by having a white sand slope, a rocky and shallow coastline, a crystal clear and calm water, an exposure to the swell and the winds of southeast and southwest component , as well as a low influx of tourists and local bathers. Other nearby coves such as Binibeca, Punta Prima, S’Algar.
For any information, do not hesitate to contact us through our form, by whatsapp or by phone
What our customers say…
Alba Oliva López
Juan José Fernández
The discreet and efficient cleaning girls, the very attentive maintenance guys too.